FOOD BANK OF WNY RUN & RALLY
Saturday, September 16, 2017
The Food Bank of WNY Run & Rally is an annual benefit for the Food Bank of WNY being held on Saturday, September 16, 2017. After the motorcycle run there will be an after party at Sunset Bay Beach Club featuring live entertainment, contests, auctions, food and drink.
We hope you will be able to join us this year. Below are details on how to register to be a vendor at this years’ 17th Annual Food Bank of WNY Run & Rally. The Vendor Showcase will be from 9am- 11am at registration at the Newell-Faulkner (Eden) American Legion.
Vendor Booth Fees will be published here as soon as they are available. Vendors will be promoted the Food Bank of WNY Run website and social media. Registration form, hold harmless agreement and payment is due by September 1, 2017.
Vendor Requirements for participating:
- Must be set-up and ready for business by 9:00am
- Must provide your own furnishings (tent, table, chairs, etc.)
- Must hold Certificate of Insurance and list location as an additional insured to the certificate or sign the attached Hold Harmless Agreement
- Must provide an item for the Chinese auction (minimum value $25)
- Cannot use booth to promote religious or political causes
- Cannot sell food products if not approved by the Newell-Faulkner American Legion
The mission of the Food Bank of WNY is to obtain nutritious food and support from public and private sources and efficiently distribute these resources to the hungry in Western New York through its 326 member agencies in Cattaraugus, Chautauqua, Erie and Niagara counties. These include food pantries, soup kitchens, shelters, child & adult day cares, summer camps, snack programs, Kids Cafes and group homes. We need your help to achieve our goals!
If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Sandy Miller at 716-783-5395 or email@example.com.
Thank you in advance for your time and generosity.